Followers

Saturday, 17 May 2014

Imagination Crafts Samples

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today Sue is on Create and Craft for 3 shows and again tomorrow for another 3, here are the times of the shows, you can watch on Freesat 813, Virgin 748, Freeview 36 and Sky 671

Saturday 17 May - 9.00 am, 12 noon, and 6.00 pm

Sunday 18 May - 11.00 am, 2.00 pm and 7.00 pm

Don't forget you can also watch Create and Craft on the Website and on your App too!

I am sharing with you a few of my samples which I made, I hope you enjoy the shows.


For this sample I have used the Butterfly Decoupage Stamp Set and Silkies


I have used the Daisy and Butterfly Stencil with Sparkle Medium and Silkies


This card was made using Diamond Sparkle Medium and brayered Black Glossy Card and the Daisy Decoupage Stamp which has been stamped a couple of times and decoupaged the daisy. The tiny butterfly was made using Diamond SM with Martha Stewart Butterfly Mould.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. Stunning samples Linda, nearly 9am, LOL...so excited...have a fabulous weekend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Linda, I've set the recorder so I can whizz through and watch the samples and demos, I find the presenters are getting more and more annoying on there now, and those adverts on why the presenter likes C&C club! What's that all about? Unnecessary waste of the guests time I think! Phew rant over, enjoy your day xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All really lovely samples hun. Love the first one.
    I shall be watching :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning samples Linda fabulous work will be tuning in and making a couple of purchases me thinks have a great weekend hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards and love the 3 hearts
    all so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous samples Linda, just started to watch the second show. Hope hubby is ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous creations Linda, I particularly like the stamped butterflies card. They are so pretty, love the background. Have a lovely weekend Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning samples Linda. So varied and colourful. Love them all.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow these are gorgeous Linda, love the card on top.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW LINDA, STUNNING STUNNING STUNNING, LOVE BUTTERFLIES AND I LOVE HOW YOU HAVE USED THEM. YOU ARE SO CLEVER, WILL WATCH TO SEE YOUR GORGEOUS SAMPLES XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous makes Linda - I think I might have seen at least one of these! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards Linda, love the subtle shimmer! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your samples are knock dead gorgeous!!! Love that first one and the monochromatic look. Beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful samples Linda. I love the butterfly decoupage card, the colour and shimmer are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card samples Linda, love what you have made.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all beautiful Linda!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning samples Linda. Loving the shows so far.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card I love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, what gorgeous colours, on that first card in particular! I'll be coming back to visit you again!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, the butterflies are so lovely, Linda! Love the color combo on the first one. The sparkle and gloss on the third is magnificent, especially with that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you have really showed off those silkies in your work! I feel a spend coming on. They are all fantastic x x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super samples Linda - great work.
    Love the butterflies hanging!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx