Wednesday morning already and had a very busy morning so far, I have got all the ironing done while it is cool and been shopping too. Crafting is install for me today, waiting for my new machine Cricut Explore to arrive that my lovely hubby has bought me, so excited and can't wait for it to arrive.
Today's card is made using a beautiful topper from the Lelli-Bot Radiant Butterflies card kit. Why not hop on over to their website and see what other card kits and accessories they do. Oh and they have started doing digi's too.
1. Scalloped shape tent card
2. First and second layer are silver mirri and purple pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Oval die.
3. The topper is from the Radiant Butterflies card kit which I have matted and layered with foam pads
4. I made cut out the butterfly with Whimsy Butterfly Flourish die using purple pearlescent card
5. To finish off I added the two butterfly buttons from the kit, sentiment made a bow with silver ribbon and added a lilac dazzler to the centre.
Thank you for stopping by Today