Followers

Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Marian Smith's Bloom Impressions Tool

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I finally managed to get time to play with the Bloom Impressions by Marian Smith, I bought this from Chloe's Creative Cards here, £18.99 plus postage and the customer service is brilliant too.

Here is a photograph of the tool and the Sizzex dies I used for the first of my flowers.


Below are the first flowers I made, the one on the left has been made with cream pearlescent paper and sprayed with Inkadinks Mango.  The one on the right is made with card. Not too bad for a first attempt.


I then decided to have a play with the flat mulberry flowers, I am sure we all have them in our stash, I cut them into separate petals, shaped and then made these flowers, I am very happy these turned out they look rather shabby chic, don't you think.


I have been very impressed with the tool and I can see it getting plenty of use.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers Linda, love the Mulberry paper one's xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. I've seen this tool advertised and wondered if it worked well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers Linda.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous cannot wait to get my tool, yes Linda I have managed to source one .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers Linda, I have a few of the dies but not the tool. The dies cut felt beautifully as well. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous flowers Linda - found a youtube!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning Linda and will look beautiful on any card. Such fabulous colours.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. they look fab and beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. the flowers look fabulous Linda - I think you will get plenty of use from this tool! hugs rachelx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been tempted by this myself so it's helpful that you have tried it out. Great flowers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great flowers Linda. I think I will have to get myself one of these tools.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous flowers Linda - ty for sharing will have to look out for the tool hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful flowers, I like the rose best of all. although they are all lovely.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the flowers Linda, looks like more spending..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda, they're beautiful! They look so real and what a wonderful tool to have.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your flowers are wonderful Linda. The mulberry roses are wonderful, I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These flowers are fabulous my friend, I can feel a purchase coming on, LOL...I would love to be able to make flowers like this, I really would, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Linda, I bought this tool a while ago.I Haven't had such good results though with card. Think my card is too thick. I must try again though. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fascinating little tool! I'm going to have to explore that one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing thank you so much I am so glad you love the tool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx