Welcome to my new visitors on Google Friends, Networked Blogs and Google+. I hope you enjoy your visits and gain some inspiration.
I have had a lovely afternoon in my craft room, finishing off this evenings plaque and made a start on a canvas that I have wanted to do for a while, it will be a couple of days before it is finished as I am doing it in stages.
Onto tonight's make, this is a plaque that I bought from AnnaMarie Designs for the door of my craft room.
1. I painted the base of plaque with a mixture of Gesso and Pebeo Blueberry Acrylic Paint once this was dry I used Imagination Crafts Leaf Swirl and Butterfly Flight stencils with modelling paste and put to one side for this to dry.
2. The sign I first painted with Gesso and Silver paint and set this to one side to dry.
3. On acetate I stencilled the Butterfly Flight with Diamond Sparkle Medium and put this to one side to dry.
4. Once the base of the plaque was dry I placed both the Leaf Swirl and Butterfly Flight stencils over the modelling paste and stippled Silkies Apple Lace and Sunset Satin.
5. I stippled Sunshine Satin Silkies onto the sign then once this was dry adhered to the base of the plaque.
6. I cut out 3 of the Acetate butterflies and adhered these to the sign.
7. To finish off I added roses from Sweet Lilac and a couple of Stick Pins.
Thank you for stopping by Today