Followers

Monday, 19 May 2014

My Craft Room

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Welcome to my new visitors on Google Friends, Networked Blogs and Google+. I hope you enjoy your visits and gain some inspiration.

I have had a lovely afternoon in my craft room, finishing off this evenings plaque and made a start on a canvas that I have wanted to do for a while, it will be a couple of days before it is finished as I am doing it in stages.

Onto tonight's make, this is a plaque that I bought from AnnaMarie Designs for the door of my craft room.


Recipe

1. I painted the base of plaque with a mixture of Gesso and Pebeo Blueberry Acrylic Paint once this was dry I used Imagination Crafts  Leaf Swirl and Butterfly Flight stencils with modelling paste and put to one side for this to dry.
2. The sign I first painted with Gesso and Silver paint and set this to one side to dry.
3. On acetate I stencilled the Butterfly Flight with Diamond Sparkle Medium and put this to one side to dry.
4. Once the base of the plaque was dry I placed both the Leaf Swirl and Butterfly Flight stencils over the modelling paste and stippled Silkies Apple Lace and Sunset Satin.
5. I stippled Sunshine Satin Silkies onto the sign then once this was dry adhered to the base of the plaque.
6. I cut out 3 of the Acetate butterflies and adhered these to the sign.
7. To finish off I added roses from Sweet Lilac and a couple of Stick Pins.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful plaque Linda! Love all those bright and fun colors on here. SO pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is beautiful,bet it looks fab on the door x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Linda, love the wonderful bright colours especially the flowers.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda! Love those flowers.Bet it will look lovely on your craftroom door.
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, Linda. Yes, the weather was kind over the weekend, and it has been good enough to cooperate today, too, as it has rained which might save me having to get the hose out tonight. I had a great weekend, just playing with crafty stuff. Perfect. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulously decorated plaque Linda, the colours and butterflies are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous door plaque - great design and colours - love those flowers!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi linda, love your brilliant plaque, beautiful colours and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super door plaque Linda. Love the design and the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Linda, this plaque is a sign of a very happy craft room think. Love the vibrant colours and all the pretty roses.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a stunning sign Linda - I love this - gorgeous colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous plaque you have done well the colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful design & colourful plaque!! Well done. I bet it will look lovely where ever you plan to place it.
    I have noticed, though, that your link to That Craft Place is not working... sorry to say
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg x ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO sorry Linda, your link is working. Please delete my last comment.
    {{hugs}}
    Marg ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous make.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Challenge.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is fab Linda! It makes me want to have a craft room even more, so I can have something lovely like this on the door too!
    with DT cap on: Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I do wish I had something like this for my Craft Room door! It's beautiful. Hmmm, come to think of it, my craft room doesn't have a door, only an archway from the hall. OK, maybe not. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it fab colors and a great idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda, absolutely gorgeous. Love the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at the Sarah Hurley challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh WOW, Linda, how wonderful would it be to have a craft room, wonder when my kids will leave..mmm. LOL..beautiful plaque, love all the stunning colours and flowers, hugs hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. such a beautiful project - thank you for sharing over at EE this month x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx