I am planning on having a crafting day today, a couple of DT projects to make and hoping to start on some altered art project which I haven't done for quite a while. I hope you enjoy your day.
Today's card is made using the free IndigoBlu stamps from the Simply Card and Papercrafts Magazine.
1. A5 Landscape white base card
2. The first layer is white supersmooth card which I have distressed with Picked Raspberry.
3. The topper I distressed with Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet and Tattered Rose, I then stamped the image with Crimson Red Versafine and embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.
4. I stamped the dragonflies onto Acetate and embossed with WOW Silver embossing powder.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and rippled the ribbon along the top and side and added a pearl to the centre and the ends, added the sentiment and more pearls to the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today