What plans do you have for today? I am not sure what I will be doing today, not sure whether to colour some images or get my inks and stamps out, mmmmmmmmmm decisions, decisions. After a beautiful sunny day yesterday we have rain today, typical British weather!
Today's card I have used another of Mitzi Suto-Wiuff's digi image called Peace Rose which you can purchase here.
1. 7 x 7 square white pearlescent card base
2. First layer is Core'dinations card which I have embossed with Embossalicious Regal Damask folder
3. I have threaded yellow and orange ribbon through the lace and layered down.
4. I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs then cut out with Spellbinder Rectangle Die, then matted and layered onto orange card.
5. Using Cherry Lynn Butterfly dies I cut out two with Core'dination Glitter card in yellow.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment and gold pearls.
Thank you for stopping by Today