A quick post this evening, sharing a card I have made for the One Word Wonder over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group. The word for today is "Autumn", I have gone with the colours of autumn.
Again for this card I have used another of Hobby Houses' Elisabeth Bell toppers.
1. 5 x 5 cream square base card which I have matted and layered copper card at an angle.
2. On vanilla glossy card I have stencilled the dragonfly flourish with Light Copper Sparkle Medium, cut this down and matted and layered at an angle.
3. The topper has been cut down and the edges inked with brown ink then matted and layered with foam pads onto copper coloured card.
4. The flowers are made using 3 small doilies I made then in the centres I have added organza buds.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment and brown pearl gems to two corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today and I hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far!