Well the roofers are nearly finished, they just have my extension roof to do and all done. They should finish it off on Monday then Tuesday will be a cleaning day as the house is a dusty mess! It sure is getting on my nerves but have to refrain from keep dusting as it is a waste of time.
Today's card is made using Poppy Elf by Mitzi Suto-Wiuff, I do love her images, why not check them out for yourself here.
1. 7 x 7 white square pearlescent card base.
2. Black pearlescent card which I have wrapped black and white polka dot ribbon around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. Second layer is purple card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
4. Printed the Poppy Elf onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs then cut out with Spellbinder Fleur de Lis die, distressed around image with PanPastel Metallic Silver.
5. To finish off I cut out the Tattered Lace Cherished Flourish using lilac card added gems to some of the flourishes, added 5 grey blossoms and a birthday sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today