A quick post from me this morning as off to help mum with her computer and taking Rick to hospital for a check up. We have sun today and the roofers are carrying on as they couldn't work yesterday because of the weather.
Today's card is made using another of the Milk Coffee digis that I won, this one is called "Cutie with Booties and Bunny"
1. 6 x 6 white square card base
2. Orange card embossed with spotty embossing folder then matted and layered onto base card.
3. Using Spellbinder Romantic Rectangles and Rectangle Fleur de lis dies cut out spotty card and adhered at a jaunty angle.
4. Printed image onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, added glossy accents to her eyes and on the background and umbrella to represent rain, cut out with Rectangle die and inked with Dew Drops Versamark Thatched Straw then matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added 3 flower buttons and sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today