How are you all today? It sure looks like it is going to be another miserable day! Hey ho nothing for it but to get some crafting done.
Today's card is made using Crafter's Companion's new stamps called Scruffy Little Cat called Holly! As soon as I saw these I knew they would be fabulous for my female relatives and a couple of my friends. I treated myself to the CD and this stamp along with another called Amy came exclusive with the CD.
1. A5 white Landscape base card.
2. I embossed white pearlescent card using X-Cut Embossing Folder trimmed it down to fit the card, I then distressed with Dew Drops Versamagic Turquoise Gem then over this Dew Drops Brilliance Gold. I then cut two slots either side and threaded cream ribbon down before matting and layering to the base card.
3. The second layer is cream card with silver polka dots, inked the edges with Turquoise Gem.
4. I stamped Holly onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils, distressed the edges with Turquoise gem, adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added a birthday sentiment, gold pearl gems and made a double bow with a button for the centre piece.
Many thanks for stopping by Today