Followers

Thursday, 29 May 2014

Scruffy Little Cat - Holly

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today? It sure looks like it is going to be another miserable day!  Hey ho nothing for it but to get some crafting done.

Today's card is made using Crafter's Companion's new stamps called Scruffy Little Cat called Holly! As soon as I saw these I knew they would be fabulous for my female relatives and a couple of my friends. I treated myself to the CD and this stamp along with another called Amy came exclusive with the CD.


Recipe

1. A5 white Landscape base card.
2. I embossed white pearlescent card using X-Cut Embossing Folder trimmed it down to fit the card, I then distressed with Dew Drops Versamagic Turquoise Gem then over this Dew Drops Brilliance Gold. I then cut two slots either side and threaded cream ribbon down before matting and layering to the base card.
3. The second layer is cream card with silver polka dots, inked the edges with Turquoise Gem.
4. I stamped Holly onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils, distressed the edges with Turquoise gem, adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added a birthday sentiment, gold pearl gems and made a double bow with a button for the centre piece.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. What a fab image,love your card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this Linda! The turquoise and the deep orange colour are perfect for each other xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great make linda. lively image and i love the bckground. have a good day. rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and the colour is gorgeous, love the turquoise. Sat on my hands and didn't order that set, but gave in with the embossing folders yesterday ;). Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the SLC image and fab colour palette Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Linda she is gorgeous hun great design and fantastic colouring hugs Judithx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and image Linda,love the colours.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours and fab image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image! Gorgeous colours, fab card! love it! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous :) love the colours and paired with sparkle :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Linda, aren't these fantastic stamps, have not had chance to use mine yet.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like she's having a good celebration! VERY cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
    IT'S PERFECT FOR MY THEME :) Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute that she is named Holly. I have been eyeing those stamps myself. they are just TOO cute. Great card, love you colors. CHeers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great card and image. Love your color choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that image and great colouring, fabulous card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colouring and love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is very cute,reminds me of me in a morning Ha Ha!,!!
    Your colours are super

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous and so lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts birthday party, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great card Linda. You have coloured the image beautifully. May have to treat myself to some of these.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. How amazing are her eyelashes, mines are all falling out at the minute, LOL..lucky relative to be getting this fabulous card, Linda, hugs my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautifully feminine card! Love the debossed background and the soft green colour. Beautiful image. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable Linda! I like that image and your coloring is so pretty. Love the embellishments and the embossing.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Digi Stamps 4 Joy!! Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

    Please join me in my celebration and a chance to win FREE candy on my blog. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘GIRLY/FEMININE’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx