Happy Bank Holiday Sunday to you all, a very busy morning so far, washing and ironing done, tidied around and now in my craft room. This morning I am sorting out my cards for to take to the hairdressers who sells my cards and then this afternoon I am going to be playing with my Cricut. What plans do you have for today?
My card for you today is an Elisabeth Bell image, isn't she just the cutest? This is a Hobby House topper.
1. 6 x 6 white square scalloped and embossed base card
2. First layer is pale pink pearlescent card
3. Second layer is pale yellow pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder Fleur De Lis square die
4. I cut down the topper to fit the centre of the die cut
5. To finish off I added lace, pearl gems, sentiment and blossom flowers from Sweet Lilac.
Many thanks for stopping by Today