Followers

Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Sisterly Love

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick card tonight, this was made for the One Word Wonder "Kids" over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook Group.

Enjoy your evening whatever you decide to do.  I am off to get hubby's tea made then chilling in front of the TV.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 Black square card
2. First Layer white pearlescent card with black ribbon wrapped around before matting and layering.
3. The images are from Scribble and Scrap which I took into MCS graphic's programme and added black frame around them. I adhered with foam pads for dimension.
4. Over the black ribbon I have added black velvet and sequin trim.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, flowers and pearls and black pearl gems to the corners.

Thank you for stopping by Today and I hope you come back again soon
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. Over the top fantastic!!!! SO beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Linda, I do love these images from Scribble and Scrap, very elegant, hun, have a fabulous evening, Brian has just made Spag Bols, delicious it was too, I am off to bed, very tired and sore, so me and my Kindle have a date, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card Linda.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely vintage style creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely pair of images,just gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. really beautiful Linda one of my favourites hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those images - great vintage card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Linda, I like the sweet images and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Linda love these 2 cheeky looking girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda, the images are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Linda, love the images x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg Linda that is stunning I love your card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous and those images are lovely. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant, monochromatic, card. I love your layout with the images at a slight angle - it works so well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card with gorgeous vintage images.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I've already posted hun but thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx