How are you all today? I have another crafting day planned, more design team work to do then over the weekend going to be doing some colouring I think as I have run out of images for my cards. Rick is doing very well and he sends his thanks to you all for your well wishes.
Today's card is made using the free Lavinia stamps in the Papercraft Essentials Magazine.
1. This is a box and card kit I have had in my stash for a while and was designed by Kathy Mills (Glitter Girl)
2. I made the box and inked the edges with Tumbled Grass DI.
3. The card is an easel card and on the base I added blue mirri card and placed beaded brown ribbon across to act as the stopper and stamped the sentiment using Vintage Sepia Versafine and then distressed with Tumbled Grass the matted and layered with foam pads.
4. The frame has been distressed with Tumbled Grass and then the stars stamped with Vintage Sepia and embossed.
5. I created the scene using Bundled Sage and Tumbled Grass, the images were stamped with Vintage Sepia and embossed.
Thank you for stopping by Today