All jobs are done and for the rest of the day I am going to be having a colouring images day today. The weather here is abysmal so I don't intend to move from my craft room. Yesterday I had a good day preparing my DT work for Imagination Crafts using my Sparkle Medium, they are all ready now to finish off my projects.
Today's card is made using a Delicious Doodles image, I love this image. I hope you do too!
1. Cream 7 x 7 square base card
2. First layer is Navy Blue card.
3. The Second layer is Patterned Card from Imagination Crafts which I have stencilled the Time and Motion stencil with Antique Bronze Sparkle Medium, before matting and layering onto the card I added the clock finger and sentiment "believe".
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured in with Spectrum Noirs, I coloured her wings with Spica Chocolate glitter pen, then fuzzy cut out and matted and layered with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I added a zip flower and a butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by Today