Well as promised by the weather men we have rain! I suppose we should be grateful we had a lovely sunny weekend. Yesterday got all my washing done from the weekend away, ironed and put away and hubby mowed the lawn. Thank you for asking how he is, he is doing well and will be returning to work tomorrow.
Today's card is made using Tiffany Fairy from Milk Coffee which I won in a challenge.
1. A5 Landscape white card base
2. First layer is patterned pink card
3. The second layer is card from my stash that I coloured with Luminarte Silks Acrylic Glaze.
4. I printed Tiffany onto supersmooth and coloured, I added glitter to her wings then cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die.
5. To finish off I added cream lace, flowers, gems and sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today