I have had a lovely restful day today, just pottering around the house and making a few cards from images I coloured in last night whilst watching television with hubby. I treated myself to the new Spectrum Noirs, and I must say that they are a lot better than the first batch that came out. I am looking forward to seeing Leann on Create and Craft with the Pencils as I have those too and been playing with them and love them.
Tonight's card is made using Wild Flower Beauty by Sami Stamps. She reminds me of the orient!
1. A5 white landscape base card
2. The first two layers have been cut out and embossed using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs and distressed with PanPastels Silver Metallic.
4. The flowers are from Sweet Lilac which I have added dew drops to the centre and a bling spray.
5. To finish off I added dew drops to the 2 bottom corners and a sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by this evening!