Followers

Thursday, 22 May 2014

Wings and Things

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another lovely chilled day today, making a few cards and generally potting around the craft room.  While watching the last Harry Potter tonight I have some images I printed and stamped to colour in.

Tonight's card is made for the One Word Wonder on Mad Crafter's Giggle group which is Fairies!


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 cream square base card.
2. First layer is bronze pearlescent card
3. The 2nd, 3rd and topper where created using MCS "Things with Wing" CD, I cut either side of the topper and threaded cream ribbon through and wrapped around the first layer before adhering to the base card.
4. I decoupaged the fairy with Pinflair and added pearl butterflies to the ribbon on either side.
5. To finish off I made a bow, added flowers from Sweet Lilac with gold pearl gems to the centres, a sentiment and 3 gold pearl gems to one corner.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creations Linda, super image and love the frame.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Linda..gorgeous Fairy and love your card design.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Linda love the fairy - fabulous card great design hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hun this is really pretty love it hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card Linda. Love the image and detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sassy lassie Linda. Lovely image and detail.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Linda, love the toppers, they're so pretty. I just love fairies.
    Hugs |Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful piece Linda - super image - so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really fab creation. I like the earthtones framing the image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I love the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Linda, yes, was rotten here yesterday in Edinburgh, and looks a bit chilly today too...I love this card, Linda, I love the image and you know that Autumnal Colours are right up my street, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card love the way it looks like a frame xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, love the way you have framed it. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the frame!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous color combo and design! It clean and simple but simply fabulous.Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks challenge No Stamping Zone.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful - such an elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx