Well I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! My new crafting toy has arrived which my lovely husband Rick bought me last week! Yessssssss my Cricut Explore arrived this afternoon and I have been getting it all set up to play.
Photograph of the front view
Photograph of side view to show the dimensional butterfly
1. A5 white landscape base card
2. Purple card is matted and layered onto the base of the card.
3. I embossed Neenah card with one of Sheena's Oriental embossing folder, I then distressed with DI Shaded Lilac and painted over with Silks Acrylic Glaze Ice.
4. I stamped the butterfly onto Neenah Card with Versamark and embossed with WOW Silver Embossing Powder then coloured with Silks French Lilac and Twinkling H2o's Plum Crazy. I cut this out and layered onto the embossed card.
5. I then stamped the butterfly onto Acetate with Versamark and embossed with WOW Embossing Powder and cut out then adhered to the other butterfly, this adds dimension.
6. Onto Neenah card I stamped the sentiment then cut out with Spellbinder Labels die.
7. To finish off I distressed white roses with DI Shaded Lilac and adhered to the corner.
Thank you for stopping by Today