Where has this week gone? Saturday and lots to get done today housework, washing and ironing too. I had a nice lie in this morning, most unusual for me but I must have needed it as I didn't wake up until 9 o'clock. Now I feel like I will be chasing my tail all day!
Today's card is a male card, not done one for a while and need to get a few more done for Father's Day.
1. Cream pearlescent A5 landscape card base
2. First layer is Kraft card which I have distressed with my scissors and distressed with DI Rusty Hinge.
3. The second layer is brown card which I have again distressed with scissor and distressed with DI Vintage Photo.
4. I stamped the image onto white Supersmooth card with Versafine Toffe and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder then distressed with Vintage Photo DI
5. The Penny Farthing is a SU stamp stamped onto Supersmooth with Versafine, embossed and distressed with DI Rusty Hinge.
6. To finish off I stamped the sentiment which was free with my Do Crafts Magazine with Versafine and embossed the I cut out the sentiment and distressed with DI Rusty Hinge.
Thank you for stopping by Today