Followers

Monday, 2 June 2014

Butterflies and Roses

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I forgot to tell you earlier that my lovely sweet little kitten Fluffy brought Rick and I a present yesterday evening.......... yes a live bird, I nearly had a heart attack, she didn't know what to do with it mind and was playing with this poor bird, so Rick picked it up and put it outside where it flew away.  Looks like she is going to take after her big sister.............. Tiggy only brings us dead mice and is disgusted with us when we put the poor thing in the bin....

Today's card is made for inspiration for the One Word Wonder which Lorraine and I won last night.  Lorraine's word was Seaside and mine was Purple.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 square white card
2. I embossed purple card with Embossalicious Regal Frame, I cut around the flourishes and inserted purple polka dot paper through the cuts. I distressed around the embossed areas with Silver ink then matted and layered onto the base card.
3. The topper which is from Lelli-Bots I sprayed with Spray and Sparkle in silver and matted and layered with Foam Pads.
4. I added gems to the 3 corners and roses from Sweet Lilac to the 4th corner.
5. I made a bow and added a lilac dazzler tot he centre.
6. To finish off I added a sentiment and a Cherry Lynn Butterfly Die.

Thank you for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Hugs xxxxx



31 comments:

  1. Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda love the lilac and the embellishments are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda love the lilac and the embellishments are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, This is stunning, I love the vibrant colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous rich colour and detail Linda. Our cats used to bring pressie in to. I think my husband would go mad now if a cat got his birds as he feeds vast amounts of them daily and we have had so many sweet fledglings visit this year.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The addition of the butterfly on this already beautiful card, is stunning! Very nice!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a gorgeous card Linda, love how you did the ribbon.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning card as always Linda,
    Gorgeous colour combo and background.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely beautiful card, I love this colour
    Ewelina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, they just don't understand why we do not like their presents, LOL..mines brought a bird and a mouse withing 5 minutes one Sunday morning, I was screeching around the livingroom, LOL..love this card, I think it might be my favourite Lelli-bot, kit, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, once again, for creating such a stunning project with our products xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  14. As always - a beautiful card - love the embossing, the topper and the lovely lilac - superb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and topper! Very elegant design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda, fabulous colours and topper.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations, very much deserved!
    This is beautiful. I think you have used the Lelli-Bot Crafts Radiant Butterflies Kit perfectly in this gorgeous card. I adore that dark and luscious backing colour with the lovely topper. Your cards are always so lovely.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful colours and design Linda - so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful rich looking card Linda. Lovely embellishments.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image, the colours and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Linda. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I daresay Fluff thought she was being very clever catching a bird for you - one present you don't want to receive!!! Another gorgeous card and love all the embellishments you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a kind kitty bringing a pressie aren t they just so cute but naughty too - great card Linda - have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  25. love all the spots and butterfly on this pretty card, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 31: layer it up - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your creation is lovely! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A gorgeous Monochromatic card! Thank you for sharing at ABC Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx