Followers

Saturday, 7 June 2014

Dream

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  This is a scheduled post and I hope you enjoy your visit. I will catch up with you all when I get back home.

Today is a tag I have made for a swap.


Recipe

1. Cream tag which I have adhered tag shape cut out with Cricut Explore and distressed the edges with DI Vintage Photo.
2. I added the cream lace down the side and a feather with one of my stick pins.
3. I added the adage ticket "Dream" 
4. I then added the metallic corner with a cream dazzler.
5. To finish off I added brown and cream spotty ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Enjoy your weekend
Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Oh fabulous Linda, love the feathers, I hope you have a fabulous day...and can I ask, with the Cricut, does it have to be plugged into your computer? hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous tag Linda, love the design and colours. Hope you are enjoying your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag linda....lucky swap partner. Hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Linda what a great tag.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful tag, love the feathers Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Linda! I also didn't realise you were an Essex girl too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely tag Linda,fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag. Love all the elements you've added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag Linda. I like all the details
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so pretty Linda and thankyou so much for the card - its gorgeous! You're very kind! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely detailed tag Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely tag Linda, love your ribbon/lace down the side. Thanks for sharing at CFTH challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great tag! LOVE those wonderful colors on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Linda, love this wonderful tag creation, fabulous colours and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another yummy tag! I love all the detail on this one too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx