Welcome to my new followers I hope you enjoy your visits. A quick post as off to get my hair done this morning and I have a few jobs to get done before I go. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Today's card is made using one of the new Visible Image stamping sets, Fae Hope set and Mystical Map.
1. 6 x 6 gold square base card
2. First layer is from Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue
3. I stamped the Mystical stamp with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder and then distressed with DI Antique Linen.
4. I stamped Fae onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs then fuzzy cut out, I then stamped her wings onto acetate and painted with Silkies, once dry I attached to Fae and adhered to card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Royal Purple embossed and cut out then distressed with DI Antique Linen.
Thank you for stopping by Today