Followers

Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Fae

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Welcome to my new followers I hope you enjoy your visits.  A quick post as off to get my hair done this morning and I have a few jobs to get done before I go.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Today's card is made using one of the new Visible Image stamping sets, Fae Hope set and Mystical Map.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 gold square base card
2. First layer is from Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue
3. I stamped the Mystical stamp with Versafine Black and embossed with clear embossing powder and then distressed with DI Antique Linen.
4. I stamped Fae onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noirs then fuzzy cut out, I then stamped her wings onto acetate and painted with Silkies, once dry I attached to Fae and adhered to card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Royal Purple embossed and cut out then distressed with DI Antique Linen.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. Linda she is gorgeous, I love Fae and you have coloured her beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, love the image and map x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one super card hun great layout,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Linda, I love the image and the Map is just perfect..happy hairdo..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card love the new images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful card and sentiment - so true too hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Linda. I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Linda - love this to bits - gorgeous fairy and I adore the background! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image and fabulous detail Linda.
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Linda and LOVE the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card, love the image and your colouring is spot on as always

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, love the colour combo xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a wonderful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the wings, thats some intricate cutting there!!! Really pretty card - thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia W DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Linda and i don't do fairies. to me she looks more like a princess though xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and I love the colours on Fae. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely image, beautifully coloured, great card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I lovely card love from Juliet hugs and xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. The image is so pretty and lovely colouring. The backing papers are lovely and work together perfectly.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks fabulous Linda and lovely colours.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol! Linda, I'm playing catch up! Can you tell?
    She is just adorable!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the colors and the sentiment. Well Done! Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic inspirations. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  24. loving the colours and image too, good luck and thanks for sharing over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx