How are you all doing on this very dull and humid Wednesday. A good productive day so far, nearly finished everything I have needed to do before I go away on Friday.
Tonight's card is made for the One Word Wonder over on Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group. The word today was "Wings".
1. 7 x 7 cream pearlescent square card which I have matted and layered navy blue card.
2. The second layer is Kraft card.
3. The next layer is Supersmooth card which I have stamped Feathers from Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Sketchy Falling Feathers Stamp set with Versamark and embossed with WOW clear Embossing Powder. I then used my brush and DI Faded Jeans, I love the effect this has given. I then inked the edges with DI Vintage Photo.
4. The Sentiment was stamped with DI Vintage Photo and embossed with clear embossing powder then brushed across the background with the Vintage Photo then adhered to card with foam pads.
5. I stamped the Bird from A Little bit Magic Stamp set onto acetate with Versamark and embossed with Distressed gold, I painted the back of the bird with Silkies then cut out and adhered to base card.
Thank you very much for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed your visit.