A quick post again this morning as off to Braintree in Essex for our nephew's wedding tomorrow. I have everything crossed that the weather is good over the weekend and looking forward to meeting up with the family again.
Today's card is made for my card collection, I hope you like it.
1. 6 x 6 white pearlescent square card.
2. First layer is pearlescent silver card.
3. The second layer is from my stash which I have had a number of years, I attached white lace across the bottom.
4. I cut out the cradle using Tattered Lace die and layered onto pale pink card. I adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added a sentiment, a feather and some pink blossoms from Sweet Lilac.
Thank you for stopping by Today and I hope you can pop back tomorrow for another blog post.
Enjoy your weekend.