We will be travelling back home today from Essex and more than likely I will be having withdrawal symptoms after having not crafted for 4 days. I will tell you all about the wedding in upcoming posts with a few photographs.
Today I am sharing the card I made for the newly weds.
1. 7 x 7 white card which I have stencilled hearts with Dew Drops Brilliance Silver Ink
2. I matted and layered the topper onto silver mirri and pale blue pearlescent card.
3. The vintage car is from Tattered Lace.
4. The flourishes are from my stash and I inked these up with pale blue ink and the Sweet Lilac Roses too.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment tag and made a double bow with a clear heart gem for the centre.
Many thanks for your visits and comments
I will catch up with you all when I get home.