Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well I had a blast yesterday with my lovely friend Kath at Ikea. Three hours we were in this store which is only 5 minutes from where I live, bless her she treated me to lunch too which was yummy.
Kath needed new items for her new craft room and bought quite a bit, I got some new boxes and jars. I came home and made a start on reorganising everything and throwing a lot of old tatty boxes out and now all my crafting goodies are in new boxes and labelled.
Clear plastic boxes £2 each, the larger one has another layer which was £3 but is brilliant as you can just lift it out and put it on your desk.
These cardboard boxes were 3 for £3.75 and are very sturdy
These jars were only 40p each and I love them for my buttons.
No onto today card which I made a while ago but forgot to blog.
1. DL white card which I have matted and layered patterned silver embossed card.
2. The second layer is lilac pearlescent card which I have embossed with Embossalicious Flourish embossing folder.
3. The corset is from Tattered lace and has been cut out with purple pearlescent card.
4. I attached the tulle under the corset and added clear gems to the tulle.
5. To finish off I have added the Sentiment Congratulations and clear gems to the corner.
Thank you for stopping by Today