A quick post this morning as hubby and I will be sorting out all the boxes before putting them back up into the attic. I am not looking forward to this but needs must. Just hoping I can convince hubby that the majority can go to charity! We will see!
Today's card is made using the Scruffy Little Cat CD.
1. 7 x 7 white square pearlescent card.
2. I printed of the two backing papers then wrapped gingham ribbon around to conceal the join then matting and layering onto the base of the card.
3. I printed off the image and cut out with Spellbinder Square die I matted and layered with foam pad.
4. I made a double bow and added the guitar charm to the centre.
5. To finish off I added red, white and blue card candy.
Thank you for stopping by Today