Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Whew what a busy morning I have had. All domestic duties done so it is into the craft room I must go!
I managed to get one lot of DT work done yesterday so today starting on other DT work and samples.
I hope you all have a fabulous Day. Today's card is made using Amy which is another Scruffy Little Cat by Crafter's Companion.
Don't forget to I have blog candy if you wish to enter!
1. I cut out the card base using cream card and Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle.
2. I then cut out yellow card with the SB Circle die and embossed with circle embossing folder but reversed so the debossed side was upper most. I then cut out cream silver polka dot card with SB Scalloped Circle.
3. I stamped the image onto Neenah Card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and added glitter to the cupcake and used Spica Glitter pens on her eyelashes, eye shadow and cupcake base. I created the background using LY2, LG3 and CR11
4. Using Tattered Lace Champagne bottle die and wine goblet I cut these out and adhered to the base card.
5. To finish off I added a silver Happy Birthday Sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today