Followers

Sunday, 8 June 2014

Secret Garden

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This is a scheduled post as I am away this weekend for our Nephew's wedding and won't be home until tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who visited and commented yesterday.

Today I have a tag I made for a tag swap.


Recipe

1. Papers from Graphic 45 Secret Garden where adhered to the back and front of the tag.
2. Down the right hand side I attached cream lace and threaded cream ribbon through the top
3. The topper and sentiment are also from Secret Garden
4. The die cut was cut using my Cricut Explore, loving the possibilities with this machine.
5. To finish off I added 2 crochet flowers, bird cage charm and a pink bow.

Many thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a lovely time. This is stunning, such pretty colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Great layering. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, so beautiful and so much lovely elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous tag Linda. Love the papers and gorgeous lace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab and very beautiful tag Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag Linda with lots of lovely detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely vintage style tag, very pretty, I hope your enjoying your weekend away. Xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Linda, so pretty. hope you had a lovely time. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. a stunning tag linda. love thrse papers c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the layers,great tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh, I'm away from home and computer for 10 days and what do you do?? You create the most magnificent cards and tags! I'm coming back later for a slow browse through everything but for now just want to say that I adore the collage look of this tag and the lace is marvelous. I also really love the baby girl card. So sweet.
    I don't know that I'll ever get caught up on commenting on everything. There are over 1,000 blog reminders in my e-mail box and I leave again on Friday. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag!!! WOW! Love it.
    Hope you're having fun at the wedding.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the wedding went without a "hitch" and you had a fabulous time, love this tag, Linda, so much going on, fabulous detail, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Linda, I love the Secret Garden papers and the lace.
    I'm glad you all had a lovely time at the wedding x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Linda super gorgeous tag hun loving all the super texture hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Linda, loving all the yummy details!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tag love all the embellishments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx