Followers

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Shabby Chic Flowers

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I promised that I would show you all some of the flowers I have made whilst at Kath's yesterday.  We had a lot of fun making these flowers and I am in the process of crocheting some flowers and doilies. Once I have a few more to show you I will at a later date.


The above flowers were made after watching Michelle Pipeling  you tube video 
The yellow floral flower is made exactly the same but I made a different couple of flowers by using a smaller circle for the white one and then doing one layer and adding lace to the other one.


These flowers above Kath taught me how to make these. The red ribbon flower has a crocheted flower I made with a button for the centre, the twisted rose is my first attempt and not too bad.  The flower with the black beads are 4 large ovals and then 4 small ovals pinched together in the middle to form petals I added tulle to the base.  The red and white pom pom is red and white ribbon joined together and twisted before joining both ends together.


These are my favourites, the one of the left has been made with my crocheted doilies, I adhered 4 doilies folded to form petals and then placed over the cream lace. To finish off I added a wood button.  The pink flower has pink crocheted doily, lace and then a small crocheted flower with a pearl in the centre.


The one on the left is made using a felt circle for the base with turquoise polka dot material cut into half circle then folded into quarter and arranged around the circle. The next layer is net curtain done the same as the blue.  The centre is a large heart gem.  The next one reminds me of a water lily, the base is green crochet doily and white chiffon, I haven't quite finished with this one yet so watch this space.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today to see what Kath and I got up to yesterday.

Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. These are stunning Linda. Such a lot of work. Love them.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda these are gorgeous I feel a lesson coming on everyone is stunning hard to say which one I like best. You and Kath have been busy bee's xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous selection of flowers Linda, they are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda these are just stunning and will look awesome on cards.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what beautiful flowers my faves are the doily one and the pink one, super cute love them all realy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a busy lady Linda you put me to shame. I just love these flowers.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, ALL of these are so wonderful! Oh how I wish I could crochet too! VERY nice flowers!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous selection Linda hun thanks for sharing hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful flowers Linda, they must have been very satisfying to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flowers Linda! I love them all! I'll have to place an order with you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look fabulous Linda and will be great added to your projects
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful selection of flowers Linda. The pink lace one is my favourite, it's so delicate looking xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh hun what beautiful flowers each one so besutiful love them all hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful flowers Linda - brilliant variety - and I can't wait to see how you use them xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Linda, you have been a busy lady lol!! these flowers are all beautiful Hun, can't decided which I like best lol! they are all lovely!

    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow these flowers are gorgeous Linda, wish I could make any of them..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. If only I hadn't got rid of all those old crochet doilies I used to have I could have made some, these are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!! Would have loved to have joined you making these fabulous flowers,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. All are gorgeous as I knew they would be. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Linda! I wish I had the opportunity to come and play! I think my favourites are your favourites! I will definitely have to have a go at making some flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing..
    love them all.
    Laura D
    lauraleesdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are brilliant Linda, You & Kath certainly have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wowser ,oh how I live a flower ,
    These are Fab love them all
    Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh WOW, Linda, Kath has taught you well, a wonderful array of flowers, superb hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow these are looking great Linda beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are all stunning Linda, how talented you are. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx