Followers

Sunday, 1 June 2014

Tattered Lace June Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

My second post for today, sharing with you all my Design Team project for Tattered Lace's June challenge which is "One for the Boy".  As we all know June is the month we celebrate Father's Day so with that in mind I have made a Father's Day card.

We have a great prize for one lucky winner which is .............. We also have badges for 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions.  If you don't have a blog you can email your projects.  All information can be found on the Tattered Lace Challenge Blog here.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. First layer is printed from My Craft Studio Collections Edition Mens NSR Background papers.
3. Second layer is gold mirri card.
4. I stamped the IndigoBlu background map onto white supersmooth card and added gilding flakes, I then distressed with DI Antique Linen.
5. I cut out 2 of the Tattered Lace Car Die one silver Mirri and the second on white card. I coloured the white car and adhered to brown card. Using the left over bits from the silver cut out I added to the chrome bits of the car and coloured the tyres black.
6. To finish off I added a sentiment and brown card candy.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx





26 comments:

  1. What a great layout and a fab male card

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab and gorgeous card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Linda, and perfect for a Father's day card, my Dad would have loved this, he loved his cars, and worked so hard to own one..have a fabby day my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Linda. Fabulous die cut car, design, detail, colour.
    Love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...love what you have done on this card. Love the die and background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hun, I love the guilded background
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this male themed card Linda. Love the stamped map x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool looking map! Great design! Nice addition with the brads! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "It's a guy thing"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Linda, and love the background you have created.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. a great card linda. looks fab. must see what dies my mum has that are suitable xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. love it. I do like to see male cards being made , they are always the hard ones, lol. Found you vis Silvercrafter, who is my co- mother in law. She was blogging about the Northern Lights technique- here is a link to my post, which also gives you the link to the lady I first saw doing it.(Save you a lot of scrolling, lol).http://silverwolfcards-shaz.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/northern-lights-la-pinterest.html
    Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, all that gold is gorgeous! Great card for any guy!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Linda xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fab car and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous mans card :) super inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Linda great layout fabulous male card hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fab card, mens card's are alway tricky to make but you have made it look easy. Colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful masculine card. Simply love your design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    Denise
    Delightful Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super design - great fathers day card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi Linda, fabulous man card, love the car die you have used, brilliant layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card I love the background xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for joining in on the men on our minds great card Have a good day and Keeeeeeeep Crafting xx Katie DT mind.http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/wk-22-men-on-our-

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a really lovely card linda, love the gilding flakes x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great male card. Thanks for joining us in our Male challenge at http://www.polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab vintage look male card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. A gorgeous card and I love the fab car die you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx