Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this morning? I am not doing to bad and have now stopped aching from my marathon sort out and putting the boxes back in the loft.
Today's card is my entry to the One Word Wonder which was Words. I have used Copper Pot by TSC
1. 8 x 8 cream square base card which I have matted and layered Ice Blue card.
2. The second layer I first created a background with Shaving Foam and gold Cosmic Shimmer Mist, once dry I embossed using Vintage Embossalicious embossing folder. I then distressed with DI Tea Dye and swept over the raised words with the ink pad. Before matting and layering I coloured the cream ribbon with Spectrum Noir IB3 to match the colour of the dress on the image.
3. Using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die I cut out the blue card.
4. I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noirs, I added glossy accents to the goggle and her eyes, then I cut out with SB curved rectangle and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added a corner metal charm, floral charm and button boots.
Thank you for stopping by Today