Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this afternoon as Kath is here and we are crafting.
Hoping to show what I have created later in the week.
Today's card is another vintage/shabby chic card.
1. 8 x 8 square white card which I have matted and layered maroon card.
2. I then matt and layered part of a card, the topper I have added foam pads for dimension.
3. The lace has been distressed with Victorian Velvet and attached with my glue gun and pearls added to the centre.
4. The sentiment is from my stash and distressed with Victorian Velvet.
5. To finish off I added one of my doilies, stick pins and flowers from Sweet Lilac
Thank you for stopping by Today