Followers

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Birthday Greetings

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this afternoon as Kath is here and we are crafting.

Hoping to show what I have created later in the week.

Today's card is another vintage/shabby chic card.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 square white card which I have matted and layered maroon card.
2. I then matt and layered part of a card, the topper I have added foam pads for dimension.
3. The lace has been distressed with Victorian Velvet  and attached with my glue gun and pearls added to the centre.
4. The sentiment is from my stash and distressed with Victorian Velvet.
5. To finish off I added one of my doilies, stick pins and flowers from Sweet Lilac

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful vintage card. Love the distressed lace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous,love your card Linda.
    Bet you are having tons of fun.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most beautiful lace to go on cards! This is just awesome!!! So very pretty.
    Hope y'all have a lot of fun today.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hun your cards are always so beautiful and this is no exception hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,love the colours and a fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so very beautiful and gorgeous lace Linda.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, I do so love your Shabby Chic/Vintage creations Linda. The lace is gorgeous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, I love the lace & pearls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Linda & I just adore those little doilies x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, vintage inspired card. Loving the lace .... Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful vintage style card Linda - love that lace!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful vintage card Linda. I love the rich colour and the fabulous lace xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another very pretty card Linda, love it. Hope you enjoyed your day with Kath.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Linda, beautiful vintage card, love this image and you gorgeous doilies.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful vintage card, love the lace embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous work, love the lacey circles. So beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply beautiful Linda. Love the vintage look and your doily is gorgeous.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blooming lovely, I do adore your Doilies they are fabulous, love vintage cards, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Linda! I love that image!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning, Linda! I'm just so impressed with all the magnificent laces you manage to find and use. WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx