Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as I am off to Stephanie's to help prepare for the Summer Crafting workshop on Friday. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again and of course seeing lots of lovely crafters on Friday too.
Today's post is a Steampunk tag I made for a swap last month.
1. The base of the tag I cut out using Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells.
2. I stamped the corset onto patterned card from the above paper pack with Versafine and embossed with Black Embossing powder. I then cut out the corset.
3. The 2 chip board embellishments are Graphic 45 and I added 3 wooden cogs from my stash.
4. I added feathers with Pinflair and then placed the corset over this.
5. To finish off I added burnt orange organza and satin ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by Today.
I will have blog posts scheduled everyday while I am away
If you have time to visit that would be lovely.