Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well once again it is the weekend, what are you all up to today?
I have a few admin bits to do and then will be finishing off my project from when I was at Kath's on Wednesday. I am hoping to post it tomorrow!
Today's card is one of my favourite digi's by Elisabeth Bell called "Forever Friends"
1. A5 white landscape card which I have matted and layered Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper, I have added faux stitching around the edges
2. The next layer is a cream doily, I also added cream lace across the top.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils, then cut out with SB Label 1 and inked around the edges.
4. The bird cage topper is matted and layered with foam pads and I have added bird charm.
5. To finish off I added 3 blossoms and Tim Holtz Chit Chat words "Summer Sunshine"
Many thanks for your visit today and happy crafting!