Followers

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Final GDT for Chocolate Baroque

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing with you my final GDT project using Tangled Fragments by Chocolate Baroque

I would like to thank Glenda for giving me this opportunity to showcase my work on her blog and using her beautiful stamps.  I do hope you have enjoyed seeing my projects which I know are very different to what I usually create but I hope they have been inspirational.

As you all know I LOVE the colour purple and dragonflies so this is what I have chosen to use for my last project.

Recipe

1. The base card is centre stepper cream card which I have stamped one of the stamps from the set with Versafine Imperial Purple. I then matted and layered purple card onto the centre of the card.
2.  The background of the topper was created using shaving foam and inkadinks in Lilac Heaven and using a cocktails stick swirled the ink into the foam, I then placed the card onto the foam once I was happy that all the card was covered with the foam I lifted it off and removed the excess shaving foam to reveal the pattern.
3. I stamped the image with Imperial Purple and embossed, then matted and layered onto the purple card.
4. I stamped the dragonfly from the Flora and Fauna set onto the excess patterned card with Imperial Purple and embossed then cut out and adhered to the card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I added Tim Holtz Chit Chat Words, Live, Laugh and Love.

Many thanks for your visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx 

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab piece for CB, loving the stamps and what your doing with them, quite different for you, great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love it a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours and card.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, this is beautiful! Purple is one of my favorite colors too :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very original card, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dragonflies look so soft and delicate. Beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this,fabulous design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A stunning card Linda. I love the fantastic background and how you've created the centre panel. The dragonflies are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Linda, your GDT cards for CB have all been inspiring, as are all your others of course.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terrific step card, Linda! Love the purple dragonflies. :-D Wonderful results from the shaving foam technique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really effective hun love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card linda, love the colours and design...
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are going to miss you over there Linda, your GDT work has been awesome hun, fabulous make my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Linda. Gorgeous colours and design.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love purple too. Love the look of the background and your dragonflies flying around.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the effect created with the shaving foam on the background, I must try it! The colours are gorgeous and I'm sure you'll be missed as DT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a lovely card, Linda. I like those colours too and I love dragonflies and butterflies. We all had a great time at the Retreat and learned loads from Barbara. We can start to show our makes at the end of next week after the final Retreats have been held. Hope you have a good week. xx Maggie #32

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely use of the fragment stamps Linda! Loving your purple too! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx