Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today I am sharing with you my final GDT project using Tangled Fragments by Chocolate Baroque
I would like to thank Glenda for giving me this opportunity to showcase my work on her blog and using her beautiful stamps. I do hope you have enjoyed seeing my projects which I know are very different to what I usually create but I hope they have been inspirational.
As you all know I LOVE the colour purple and dragonflies so this is what I have chosen to use for my last project.
1. The base card is centre stepper cream card which I have stamped one of the stamps from the set with Versafine Imperial Purple. I then matted and layered purple card onto the centre of the card.
2. The background of the topper was created using shaving foam and inkadinks in Lilac Heaven and using a cocktails stick swirled the ink into the foam, I then placed the card onto the foam once I was happy that all the card was covered with the foam I lifted it off and removed the excess shaving foam to reveal the pattern.
3. I stamped the image with Imperial Purple and embossed, then matted and layered onto the purple card.
4. I stamped the dragonfly from the Flora and Fauna set onto the excess patterned card with Imperial Purple and embossed then cut out and adhered to the card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I added Tim Holtz Chit Chat Words, Live, Laugh and Love.
Many thanks for your visiting Today