Followers

Friday, 25 July 2014

GDT Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge

Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Last month I won the Elisabeth Bell's monthly challenge and was asked to be GDT for this month, of course I had to say yes, as you all know I LOVE Elisabeth Bell's images.

Today is the start of our new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell World and this month we would like to see For the Boys.  The image I have used is from Elphine House clear stamp called Tommy Splashing Puddles.   We look forward to seeing your entries and please check out the blog to see what the talented design team have created.

I had fun making this card as boys will most definitely be boys and love frogs, newts and crabs especially splashing puddles.


Recipe

1. A5 white landscape card.
2. First layer is Bo Bunny Country Garden and second layer is Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue
3. The newts and image have been matted and layered on Bo Bunny paper.
4. I stamped the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens and Pencils.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and crab.

Thank you for stopping by today and your comments.
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Fab card, great images, congrats on your guest spot xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Linda - ah I remember those days with my boys down by the river or seaside - great fun when they bought these weird and wonderful things back to show me - NOT! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the guest DT spot!
    Love this cute card - so apt! Love that splashing image!
    Great design
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your GDT spot Linda. Fabulous colour, images and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats Linda on your well deserved gdt position which. Your card is just gorgeous.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the DT spot, Fab card love the images and the colours, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your DT post hun super card hun just love the image hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations and well deserved, such a cute card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, Linda! Love the design and images you used! Happy to have you as GD for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant card Linda, congrats on you DT spot.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super boy's card Linda. The images are perfect and I love the bright colours x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, Have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful, Linda! I think you've managed to include nearly everything young boys love, especially splashing in puddles. However, I remember a few delightful puddles that came my way in childhood and they were simply too irresistible. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. A brilliant Boy card, Linda, I am afraid I was a Puddle Splasher myself, much to my Mother's disgust, LOL...hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on get. Fab boy card. Love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fab card for a youngster. X

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great male card Linda. Love the image. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's for our Anything Goes challenger this week.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx