Followers

Wednesday, 23 July 2014

GDT for Chocolate Baroque

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all Today? I am well and waiting for Kath for our usual crafty day.

Today I am sharing my second GDT for Chocolate Baroque.


Recipe

1. Base card is cut out using Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle Die
2. The first layer is pale yellow card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Circle Die I then inked around the edges with Dew Drop Brilliance Cosmic Copper ink
3. The background is made by using shaving foam and spraying Cosmic Shimmer Mica mists into the foam and placing the card onto the foam then lifting off, removing the foam which reveals the pattern.  
4. I stamped the image using Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with embossing powder, this was then cut out with scalloped circle die and the edges inked with Cosmic Copper ink. I coloured some of the shapes with Spica in brown and yellow.
5. To finish off I added the ticket Dream.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

19 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Linda, love the colours and image. Will have to try putting some mists into the shaving foam - that's if I can find them!!! lol Have a fun day with Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, loving the colours you've used and the technique is perfect for those fab stamps xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this works really well. love the background Linda. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the shape and the colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Linda, I love your makes so beautiful xx
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly Fab, my friend, love all the colours here, reminds me of looking through a Kaleidoscope when I was younger, great shape too, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely......
    Great colours.......
    Now Where's the Shaving Foam ? (hugs) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, really different. Love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colour palette and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card I love the colours, not played with shaving foam in ages, forgotten how nice it looks. Elizabeth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card, love the shape, the colours and the image, just so different.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shape and the colours you've used.
    You have so many ideas Linda. Clever girl.
    Lots of love
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the round card in this color combo. Nice job as the GDT member. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the image and the colour ways. I will have to read up on this shaving foam technique, it looks fantastic. X x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. `Great card Linda. Hope you had fun xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great background you have created - I had forgotten the shaving foam technique - thanks for the reminder! Great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Linda. Super design and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks great Linda! A bit of a different syle for you! I agree with Avril, it puts you in mind of a kalidescope!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx