Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all Today? I am well and waiting for Kath for our usual crafty day.
Today I am sharing my second GDT for Chocolate Baroque.
1. Base card is cut out using Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Circle Die
2. The first layer is pale yellow card cut out with Spellbinder Grande Circle Die I then inked around the edges with Dew Drop Brilliance Cosmic Copper ink
3. The background is made by using shaving foam and spraying Cosmic Shimmer Mica mists into the foam and placing the card onto the foam then lifting off, removing the foam which reveals the pattern.
4. I stamped the image using Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with embossing powder, this was then cut out with scalloped circle die and the edges inked with Cosmic Copper ink. I coloured some of the shapes with Spica in brown and yellow.
5. To finish off I added the ticket Dream.
Thank you for stopping by Today