Followers

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Girls that Lunch!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A late start for me this morning, had a lie in for a change, I was so tired.  I think all the excitement from last week caught up with me.  We apparently had quite a noisy thunderstorm here last night but I slept right through it. LOL!

How has your week been? A busy but enjoyable one here.

Today I am sharing a vintage card with you, well I hope it is!


Recipe

1. Cream square card which I have scored the front of the card to create an Easel card.
2. The base of the card I have matted and layered Kraft card with papers from Crafter's Companion Vintage Floral Collection, I wrapped ribbon around the layers before adhering to base to act as a stopper and added a bow.
3. The front of the card I matted and layered Kraft card and the papers from the above mentioned paper pack. The image is from Scribble and Scrap which I have cut out and inked the edges then adhered to card with foam pads.
4. I added cream lace across the bottom with a stem of beads and 3 roses.
5. To finish off I added a tag and Tattered Lace sentiment die Happy Birthday in gold with matching ribbon from the base. Six gold pearls to complete my card


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

34 comments:

  1. a magnificent card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these vintage papers Linda. Lots of lovely detail and design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Linda. Love those two tone roses and the overall vintage theme.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the topper hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage it definitely is Linda, and absolutely gorgeous. Fab papers image and embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Linda. Thank you for using one of my Scribble and Scrap Topper Sheets...you've framed it so beautifully.

    Don't know what's going on. I suddenly seem to have arranged time to be able to comment on more blogs...but I'm still crazy busy getting ready for the move. Have the days got longer? :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous image and card. Love the colours.
    I slept through thunder and lightning last night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful vintage card. Love the added lace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the vintage look of this card Linda, the image is wonderful and I love the colour of the flowers.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the vintage photo and those gorgeous roses.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda, really like the layout that you have used. Thanks for sharing Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Evening Linda hun super easel card loving the lace lovely vintage feel love it - thanks for all your lovely support - see u in 2 weeks hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautifully vintage! I'm going to follow you on Pinterest since you also do Prima doll stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful vintage image and I love that lace - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the floral paper, Such a pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super vintage card - love that topper and that beautiful lace!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning Linda, love all the elements here..I have had a busy DT week, LOL..and this weekend have Sinead (for her 16th Birthday shopping) and her brother John, so busy busy...have a fabulous day my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous! Love the lace, jx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card - that lace is so pretty. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous Vintage style card Linda!I love the use of Kraft!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card - so much detail!
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Magnificent, Linda! Gorgeous roses and lace. Love that vintage photo. Great choice of papers to go with it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous vintage creation Linda. Love easel cards and love all your detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the vintage look of this card, do have a great scrapping and wonderful summer

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card, Linda. Love the vintage photo--so adorable. Lace and flowers are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fussy and Fancy Friday.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a lovely card, love the image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx