Followers

Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Guest DT for Chocolate Baroque

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I was chuffed to bits to be asked by Glenda if I would like to be GDT for Chocolate Baroque.

I am fairly new to these stamps but they are of the highest quality and Glenda has some lovely designs, why not check them out for yourself.

Here is the first of 3 of my GDT posts using the stamp set Tangled Fragments


Recipe

1. Base card is cream 13 cm x 13 cm.
2. I have matt and layered blue, brown and green card at angles onto the base card.
3. Using pieces of glossy card and marbling inks in blue, green, yellow and a touch of orange I created 3 backgrounds. Once this was dry I stamped the image first with brown ink, second card with green ink and the third with blue ink, I embossed them all with embossing powder then decoupaged them up for dimension. 4. To finish off I added Tim Holtz Chit Chat Words Art and Creative, I didn't add any other embellishments as I wanted the stamped image to be the focal point.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 

20 comments:

  1. A wonderful card and brilliant techniques x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Linda, and congratulations on your GDT CB are always such gorgeous stamps.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liking this Linda peas in a pod yum love what u did with the marbling really effective hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks different but it looks great Linda.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Linda,love the design and a great layout. Great to have you as a GDT.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Linda, so chuffed for you, and Peas in a Pod, we were just talking about them at the weekend at my daughter's, this is a fantastic make my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliantly designed card and fab colours and techniques...xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Linda, so many Congratulations on your GDT spot.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant work Linda - this is fabulous - looking to see what else you do! And congrats too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Linda, this is unusual for you xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done Linda on your GTD very unusual card xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always considered that a piece of art that is interpreted differently among a few people is the real essence of art. And this is !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful papers on that card. love that look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the GDT position and a great card. Super techniques used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Delightful collage feel to this one, Linda! Love the stacked mats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx