Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh my word the 15th July already! Where has this month gone so far?
Today I am sharing with you my inspiration for our July challenge on Imagination Crafts Challenge blog.
The theme is "Anything Goes" and the winner who has used Imagination Crafts products will receive £40 to spend on the website.
1. Cream centre stepper card.
2. Using the leaves from the butterfly decoupage stamp set I stamped down both side panels with Adirondack ink Raisin.
3. First layer is pale pink pearlescent card.
4. I stamped the butterfly stamp 3 times onto background created using shaving foam and Inkadinks with Adirondack Raisin and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then decoupaged the butterfly.
5. From this set I stamped the small butterfly twice and decoupaged on one panel and the Freesia from the Freesia decoupage stamp set 3 times before cutting out and layering onto the side panel and under the main image.
6. To finish off I added the stamped sentiment and the ribbon and pearl trim.
Many thanks for stopping by today.