Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as off to celebrate my youngest granddaughter Florence's birthday.
These past 2 years sure have gone very quickly, hoping to post photographs later.
Today's Card is monochromatic using oddments that are left from my Lellibot Crafts Pure Elegance kit.
1. White 7 x 7 square pearlescent card with the corners punched with Xcut punch.
2. Second layer is black pearlescent card.
3. I have embossed the white pearlescent card with Embossalicious embossing folder
4. I added 2 layers of black lace with white flower bead strip across the top of the lace.
5. I added the topper with foam pads for dimension and the butterflies are from the paper which I cut out and added quite pearl gems to their bodies.
6. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment and black pearl gems onto the flourishes and 2 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx