Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy 4th of July to all my friends in the USA!
I am one happy bunny today as all DT and samples are done all in time before I go off on Monday to Stephanie Weightman's to help prepare for the Summer Crafting workshop at Doncaster Racecourse on Friday.
Today's card was made using one of the toppers from Lelli-bot Crafts Pure Elegance kit.
1. 6 x 6 white square card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is navy blue card which I have matted and layered red and white polka dot card. Before matting and layering onto the base card I wrapped navy blue ribbon around.
3. The image I coloured here dress with Spectrum Noir DR4 pen and inked the edges with Dew Drops Bright Red ink before matting and layering with foam pads.
4. I added a sentiment and flourishes from my stash.
5. To finish off I added a handbag charm and 3 buttons red, white and blue.
Many thanks for visiting today and thank you for your comments.