Followers

Saturday, 12 July 2014

Sending Warm Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another scheduled post as I am still in Doncaster and heading off to the show today.

I am looking forward to catching up with a lot of my crafting friends.

Enjoy your weekend and will have a lot of catching up to do tonight and tomorrow, looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. First layer is purple card which I have matted and layered a doily coloured with Dew Drops Versamagic Ink.
3. The topper is from Aspire Vintage Bloom and I have decoupaged the rose.
4. I made a double bow using purple ribbon and added a pearl butterfly.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment and pearl gems.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
See you all again tomorrow.
Hugs xxxx

20 comments:

  1. A beautiful card,love all the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty in purple Linda - have fun at the show today - big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, I love it!!
    have a great weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, lovely design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, a really gorgeous card and I just love the rose topper, it is just stunning. Hope everything goes well for you at Doncaster, I'm sure it will. Have fun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning vintage style creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done. Love all the shades of purple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like this Linda, beautiful colours. Have a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful rich purple colours, fabulous creation.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Linda and hope that u enjoyed Doncaster hope u put Bolton in the diary next year hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby card hun, love all the different shapes here, hope you are having fun in Doncaster, huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Linda, lovely card, fabulous images and embellishments..
    Lovely to bump into you at Doncaster today..
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very pretty card Linda. Fab colour x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and colours - super design - love that topper.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Linda, the colours and rose image are wonderful.
    I hope you've enjoyed your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Linda and in my favourite colour too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another lovely creation Linda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx