Followers

Friday, 11 July 2014

Steampunk Time

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Thank you for all your comments and visits yesterday.
I had a busy day yesterday and another one today.
I hope you all have a wonderful day and I have another tag to share with you today.


Recipe

1. I cut out the tag shape using Graphic 45 Typography paper pack.
2. The glasses and chipboard embellishment are from Graphic Steampunk Spells.
3. The pocket watch and feathers are stamps from Visible image which I stamped with Versamark onto Graphic 45 paper then embossed with black embossing powder, I cut them out and adhered to the base tag.
4. I then added a key, mechanism, coil and nut from my stash.
5. To finish off I added grey and black satin ribbon.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
See you all again tomorrow.
Hugs xxxx

14 comments:

  1. It's a fab creation Linda, love everything especially your embossed clock. Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag Linda,fabulous texture.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous tag - great use of the papers stamps and embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and detail on this tag Linda. Enjoy your week-end.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag and images,love the colours.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. brilliant make Linda - thinking of you today - enjoy it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Linda, love the Typography papers, they are fab. Have a great weekend, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY pretty! Love all the details.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo, such a wonderful tag, Linda! Dearly love all the embellishment bits. Wonderful watch and eyes. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous project Linda. Hope you have a great weekend :)

    Hugs,
    Em x
    Creative Em

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous tag Linda, love the images and colours used..
    hope to see you tomorrow ..pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really great tag Linda, loving the colours and the embellishments.
    Thanks for visiting my blog, I do appreciate it.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous steampunk tag Linda. Love all the details.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx