Good Morning Crafty Friends, Visitors and Followers
How are you all doing? Have you gotten over the Monday feeling, I know I have.
Today's card is made using the Sheena Douglass A little bit Sketchy True Colours stamp set
1. Base card is 7 x 7 cream card.
2. I made the background by doing some marbling with blue and green inks then once dry distressed with DI Weathered Wood.
3. I stamped the large butterfly and sentiment with Black Versafine and embossed with Clear embossing powder, then matted and layered onto silver mirri card wrapping navy blue ribbon across one corner.
4. I stamped the butterfly again onto card with a background made with shaving foam and Inkadinks from Imagination Crafts, embossed then cut out I matted and layered this over the butterfly on the first card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I added white and blue roses with a beaded flourish.
Thank you for visiting today.