Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well what a fabulous day of crafting I had yesterday with my very good friend Kath.
I made 2 projects and started a third project which I am hoping to share with you soon.
Today's project is a frame both Kath and I had and we decorated it so differently. This is what I love about crafting we both started out with an idea on using the frames but the end results are so different.
Now ladies you all know my favourite colour is purple of any shade and this frame just had to be made with this colour! It now has pride of place in my lounge.
1. MDF frame which I have painted the back and added the paper from My Craft Studio Tattered Lace.
2. The image and background I created using my graphics programme and My Craft Studio Victorian Follies CD.
3. The lace is from Ooh la-la Vintage Treasures on line shop from the Lavender Parisian Château kit.
4. I added paper roses, feather, stickpin which I tied a bow using 2 fine ribbons.
5. To finish off I coloured pearl flower gems for the 3 corners and used silver gilding wax around the edges.
Teşekkür ederim to my Turkish Visitors
Many thanks to you all for your visits, support and comments