Followers

Friday, 22 August 2014

A Girls Best Friend

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a lovely visit with my parents yesterday who are both keeping well.

A very busy couple of days, lots of DT and Admin work to get sorted before I go away. 10 days and counting, I sure am ready for my holiday.

Today I am sharing with you all another vintage card, I am really enjoying making these, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream card which I have matted and layered Kraft card and pearlescent mink card.
2. I embossed white card with the Vintage embossing folder and distressed with DI Tea Dye
3. The image is from Scribble and Scrap which I printed onto Supersmooth, distressed with DI Tea Dye and matted and layered onto mink card.
4.  I placed a piece of lace and brown velvet ribbon across the centre of the lace and added the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added the crocheted doily two metal flowers and pearl centres.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the rich colours, love a bit of vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous vintage card! I love the colours and textures. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous vintage look
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning vintage style creations Linda. Love the crochet.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful vintage card Linda. Love the image and the gorgeous detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Linda super make love the photo it is adorable hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just having a catchup with your beautiful creations Linda, love them all
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful vintage card. Love the crocheted doilies and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vintage card love the embelishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute picture Linda and I just adore that embossing folder - fabby do xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous image and colours,this is fab.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So vintage and SO beautiful! Love this Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute vintage card Linda very lovely.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Love the dog holding the basket - so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful rich, vintage card, love the embellishments, have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautiful vintage creation with wonderful autumn hues. Keep them coming we love them.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation, love the colours & the super cute image!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, thank you for joint us at crafty girls challenges, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another lovely vintage card with beautiful lace & another of your lovely crochet doilies!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww Linda this is adorable !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah this is so sweet, what a great vintage card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this fortnight, Love Hazel (Didos)xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not at all sure how I missed this beauty, Linda, I thought I had caught up..glorious card, I do love that image, super colours and detail, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Girls, best of luck, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is lovely. Great colors and details. Thanks for joining us at the ePlay Embossing Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A wonderful vintage card Linda. I love this photograph. The background embossing, lace and the doily are gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card. Thanks for sharing at MAWTT this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx