Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a lovely visit with my parents yesterday who are both keeping well.
A very busy couple of days, lots of DT and Admin work to get sorted before I go away. 10 days and counting, I sure am ready for my holiday.
Today I am sharing with you all another vintage card, I am really enjoying making these, I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream card which I have matted and layered Kraft card and pearlescent mink card.
2. I embossed white card with the Vintage embossing folder and distressed with DI Tea Dye
3. The image is from Scribble and Scrap which I printed onto Supersmooth, distressed with DI Tea Dye and matted and layered onto mink card.
4. I placed a piece of lace and brown velvet ribbon across the centre of the lace and added the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added the crocheted doily two metal flowers and pearl centres.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx