Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today, can't believe it is the weekend already. Time is marching on and just over 3 weeks before I go on holiday. We are off to Marmaris in Turkey and looking forward to chilling on the beach with a good book.
Today's card is blingalicious, over on Tattered Lace our challenge for this month is Decadent. I think this is decadent don't you?
All dies and embossing folder you can purchase from Crafting.co.uk
Step by Step
1. Base card is 7 x 7 cm which I have matted and layered silver pearlescent card.
2. Second layer is deep blue silk mirri card.
3. I embossed vellum using Chains embossing folder and attached to mirri card with brads.
4. I cut out the butterfly (this came with C&C exclusive magazine) out with blue textured and iridescent paper.
5. Using Lavish Blooms Poppy dies and Leaf die I cut out using same paper as butterfly and blue vellum.
6. To finish off I added blue dazzlers to the centres and pearls to the centre of the body of the butterfly and on the velum.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx